Automotive window tint isn’t just about keeping a low profile anymore. XPEL PRIME not only looks cool, it feels cool. It outperforms other types of films to keep you comfortable and protected all backed by the industries only lifetime transferable warranty.
How do you want your ride to look? Cool? Hot? Hotter? Automotive window tint can make it happen. Count on the following:
- An exclusive range of films in a variety of shades from light to dark including ceramic tint that maximizes heat and ultraviolet rejection, keeping you and your vehicle cool and helping to protect from the damaging effects of the sun.
- Soft charcoal color that matches factory privacy glass.
- Privacy for passengers and valuables.
High Performance & Protection
You’ll ride cooler, in greater comfort, safety and security knowing that automotive window tint will:
- Block more than 99% of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Help protect against skin damage.
- Protect your auto’s interior from fading and cracking.
- Help reduce glare and eye-strain.
A Brand You Can Trust
With automotive film, you not only get the look you want, you also get a high performing, durable window tint. Trust Pittsburgh Protective Films for:
- Professional installation.
- Guaranteed color stability.
- A Strong scratch resistant coating.
- A lifetime limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Proudly made in the USA products.
—— Select Your Film ——
Select Your Film
Protect yourself from 99% harmful cancer causing UV rays & achieve the privacy you desire with PRIME CS, the most color stable window tint film around.
Utilizing a nano-ceramic construction, it maintains the same flawless appearance and clarity throughout the years. Blocking up to 88% infrared heat rejection, PRIME XR will provide you with the level of performance you expect.
PRIME XR PLUS
Offering 98% infrared heat rejection thanks to multi-layer nanoparticle technology, PRIME XR PLUS combines a cool look with extreme performance.
Crystal Clear Signal
In a digital world, clear communication is key. Window Film construction will not interfere with radio, cellular, or bluetooth signals.
Superior Heat Rejection
XPEL film technology blocks the vast majority of the sun’s heat-causing infrared radiation — keeping your interior cool and improving fuel efficiency.
In the past, keeping cool meant darker shades. XPEL allows us to provide the highest performance without sacrificing clarity and color.
All XPEL Films reject99% of UV Radiation and reduce glare at least 23%
Contact Distinct Auto today at 724-708-3044 to learn more about the automotive tinting services that we offer. We would be happy to arrange an absolutely free, no obligation consultation and estimate on implementing window film on your vehicle.